I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore!
- I am sick of being ignored for being over a size 6.
- I am tired of not having any beauty resources. Just because I live in the Great Plains (you know, in one of those “fly-over states”) doesn’t mean I don’t care about how I look…I just don’t have access to all the boutiques and designers you find on the coasts.
- I am tired of retailers thinking that I will settle for boxy, unfitted clothes. Nuh-uh.
- I am irritated with designers who think I will pay hundreds of dollars for an item. Hey, I’m into quality. I even own a designer piece or two. But I’m on a really tight budget and am pinching my pennies. I want to look good and not break the bank doing it.
- I’m also sick of being ignored in the mainstream media. I am not in my 20s–I’m in my 30s. I’m not married nor do I have kids. I’m not even in a relationship–I’m single. I’m not a career woman–I don’t like my job and want a change.
I’m blogging beauty, lifestyle tips and even diving into advocacy for women “just like me.” For the record, I am 30-something, college educated, living in the Midwest, single and employed full-time. Women of all ages, sizes, occupations and geographical locations are invited and WELCOME here!
Come join me on this new blog. I look forward to sharing what I have to say and hope you will share with me, too! 🙂