I picked up this cool little t-shirt for $10 this weekend at Target (though I see it’s now listed for $7 on the website…can we say ‘price adjustment?’).
Here’s what the website says:
- Sizing: Women Sizing with a Classic Fit
- Garment Detail: Tagless
- Material: 95 % Cotton, 5 % Spandex
- Sheerness: Opaque
- Neckline Style: V-Neck Neckline
- Sleeve Style: Short Sleeves
- Closure Style: Pullover Closures
- Garment Length: At Waist
- Hem Style: Finished Hems
- Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low
Here’s what I say:
- Sizing: Wow I can actually wear this comfortably!
- Material: Very breathable on a warm spring day!
- Neckline Style: This was the only thing that bothered me. It was too low for my taste. Fine for running around town, but need a cami for work. I kept fiddling with it all day.
- Sleeve Style: SO much nicer than cap sleeves!
- Fit: Rauching at the side seams SO FLATTERING! WOW!!!
- Final Verdict: Very much worth the low price point. Other pretty print and I am definitely on my way to pick up more. An unexpected slam dunk from Target.